Specializing in Property Management
As a full-service real estate broker, Show and Sell Realty offers a wide range of services; from finding the right property to managing it after the lease has been signed.
Our core services include:
- Brokerage: We guarantee competent and attentive brokerage services, based on in-depth knowledge of the area's real estate markets and extensive experience in the realty business. We will help you find your property, whether you're looking to buy, sell or lease.
- Consulting: We understand the market in Fremont and can provide you with comprehensive consulting concerning any type of transaction
- Management Services: We will help you manage your property long after the lease has been signed.
- Financing: We can gladly draw up an individually tailored financing concept, including advice on various sources of funding and referrals to our trusted bank partners.
- Paperwork: We assume the detailed preparation and handling of paperwork, saving you time to focus on the essentials. Our in-depth knowledge of local zoning regulations, realty documentation and other details guarantees you the best deal.
Property Management Services at Show and Sell Realty
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of coffee, while we take away the stress and headache of property
Do you need someone to manage your property for you
because you are moving away, or too busy? Or you are going on vacation for extended period? Or you just don't want to be bothered with tenants? Give us a call!
We can do any or all of the following for you for a FLAT FEE OF $150 PER MONTH. [This is really a bargain.....price and
- Find a tenant for your vacant property. We fully screen all prospective tenants which includes credit score, criminal background check, prior eviction check and rental references.
- Collect rent. This includes serving notices to pay rent or quit, when rent is not paid timely
- Handle ALL correspondence with tenant
- Make mortgage payments and any/all other monthly payments on your behalf. This includes inurance, homeowners association dues, repair bills, etc.
- Handle communications with homeowners associations
- Arrange for repairs. We assess the
situation and order repairs as needed
- Periodic inspections of the property
- Lease renewals
- Provide full accounting
- We can set it up to suit your individual
- Service with a SMILE...always
We manage single family residences and multi-units up to 10 units. Our primary area of management is the Tri-City area of Fremont, Newark and Union City. I also cover Tracy, Mountain House, Livermore area. And may be open to surrounding areas....just ask.
Our management fee is $150.00/month for a single family residence.
Our rental fee to find new tenant is 1/2 months rent as rental fee, which is good for a two year period if we are managing the property full time [that means if your tenant moves out within the first two years, we will not charge you another rental fee to find a new tenant]. Advertising fees are at owners cost.
Any legal costs for evictions, etc. are at owners cost.
Give me a call for further discussion on property management